Recorded: 03 December 2013
Welcome to episode sixty of the eGamer Podcast, now longer than most feature length films. See, we heard a few people say that we overdid the length a bit last week, so naturally we went and made it longer for this week.
Topics discussed include boob physics in RYSE, game genres that we’ve overplayed and the pros and cons of gaming laptops.
Here’s the shownotes for this week’s episode:
- Let’s begin, as always, by talking about Assassin’s Creed!
- Adam suppresses a yawn.
- What exactly is Ubisoft doing with Watch_Dogs?
- Cavie’s only playing Uncharted now.
- Tech Marco joins the team!
- Catching up with current-gen games.
- Azhar wants you to watch The Lonely Island.
- We talk about Alessandro while he’s not here.
- Nobody’s heard anything about CoD Online.
- Peloma doesn’t know something about CoD.
- Why on Earth are we talking about WWE?
- What were Crytek thinking with the boob physics in RYSE?
- AG has a weird walk.
- Embarrassing name we’ve been called.
- We answer your questions.
- Suddenly, Michael!
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to the RSS feed so you never miss an episode. Enjoy.
Direct Download | Libsyn | RSS
The post eGamer Podcast #60: We Made It Longer appeared first on eGamer.