Untrained and unprepared, four Atlas employees must survive a horror unlike any other. John Malkovich, Bill Paxton, Rose McGowan, and Jon Bernthal star in Exo Zombies, coming to Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare DLC in 2015.
Freitag, 19 Dezember 2014 11:44
Developer Sledgehammer Games is adding daily challenges to Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, offering players a chance to capture specific rewards for returning to the game’s single-player and multiplayer modes.
The studio says the new challenges, which are similar in scope to the Destiny Daily Heroics, offers „a new way for players to earn extra XP and Supply Drops, or exclusive pieces of loot“. These daily challenges will range from completing specific game mode objectives, or reaching a certain amount of kills with a specific weapon type, or other such modified challenges.
However, it appears the new challenges are only available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, skipping last-gen systems altogether.
Each day, players will find an updated „Supply Drop Challenge“ displayed in the Find Match menu, as well as the Challenges menu. Completing these feats will reward users with a Supply Drop, which can contain various rewards such as weapon variants, to unique helmets, armour, loadouts and exoskeletons.
Alternatively, Supply Drops could also offer a piece of a new exoskeleton design, called the KVA Recon (pictured below).
Alex Jessup, the Associate Concept Artist who worked on the creating the gear, said the design for the KVA Recon gear „was intended to be bold and high-contrast while still feeling grounded. The matte green on white was inspired by winter gear, and the dark-on-light makes it stand out while still looking military.”
He added: “Instead of trying to be flashy, I wanted a minimalistic utilitarian look, much like actual recon equipment.”
Daily challenges come as part of a new patch released across all systems. The patch varies from platform to platform (with last gen consoles not including the Daily Challenges, for example), but the general patch notes can be found below. Go here for a list of system-specific patch notes.
- Fixed unlocking issues with the AE4 for Digital Edition owners that own Season Pass. (Xbox only)
- Matchmaking improvements.
- Connectivity improvements.
- Removed skull HUD element from System Hack Scorestreak UI effect.
- Adjusted the score value the System Hack Scorestreak.
- Increased the timing between kills to count Multikills.
- Addressed rare issue where CTF flag was not being returned immediately.
- Fixed rare crash issue when switching profiles.
- Adjusted the time limit expiration for Red Baron gear after challenge has been completed.
- Fixed various out of map exploits.
Security and Anti-Cheat Updates:
- Updated Security features.
- Updated base AE4 icon as it was displaying the AE4 Widowmaker weapon.
- Updated Playlist Menu.
- Fixed issues with localization copy in the in-game store.
- Updated sorting of Character Gear within Customization menu.
- Added new Supply Drop Daily Challenges.
- Fixed an issue where Clan Wars Bonus XP was not being awarded.
Broadcaster UI Updates:
- Addressed rare issue with eSports Broadcaster HUD disappearing.
Ranked Play Updates:
- Addressed issue where Join Session in progress in Ranked Play was still active.
- Addressed issue where players where dropping multiple divisions after a match in Ranked Play.
- Addressed rare issue with wins counting as losses in Ranked Play.
Donnerstag, 18 Dezember 2014 11:56
Activision bringt Abwechslung in die Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Multiplayer Matches: Mit den neuen Personalisierungspaketen können Fans ihre Charaktere jetzt noch individueller gestalten und sie so besonders hervorheben. Folgende Pakete stehen ab sofort über Xbox Live zum Download bereit: Die Personalisierungspakete „Magma“, „Blitz“, „Nanotech“ und „Kreatur“ in einer Premium- und einer Standardvariante mit Waffentarnung, […]
Xbox 360 Spiele | Xbox News | Xbox Shop und mehr bei 360games.de